Conferences slidesSemantic Ways
- Parsit Srl - We understand, you know - Matteo Grella, CEO Parsit Srl
- Bring semantic to the people - Antonia Bradford, CEO AB computing Ltd.
- IM Service Lab - Pierluigi Roberti, PhD in Information System and Organization
- Entity-level data linkage in the real world: BCC/Rivela Project - Marco Combetto, Innovation Manager Area Innovazione Informatica Trentina S.p.A.
- The "crunched" Book - Giampaolo Mazzini, Cross Library President and Matteo Brambilla, Manager BookRepublic.
- Open Data Project in Trentino - Lorenzino Vaccari, Responsible Open Data Project in Trentino by the Autonomous Province of Trento and Juan Pane, Ph.D.
Things for geeks
- Insight on Open and Big Data - Maurizio Napolitano, Tecnologo Fondazione Bruno Kessler
- Insight on Open and Big Data - Lorenzino Vaccari, Responsible Open Data Project in Trentino by the Autonomous Province of Trento
- Insight on Open and Big Data - Luigi Magliulo, President Italian Technology Platform for the Internet of the Future and VP CSIT
- Insight on Open and Big Data - Yannis Velegrakis, Professor - Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento
- Insight on Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP), with a focus on Small and Medium Enterprises - Isabella Bressan, Incarico dirigenziale in materia d'Innovazione, Provincia autonoma di Trento
- Insight on Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP), with a focus on Small and Medium Enterprises - Michele Debiasi, Head of Legal Affairs Trento RISE
- Open source as a service - Gianluca Stivan
- Introduction to iOS application development - Nicola Perantoni
- Social Innovation Lab (LIS): Open/Big Data - Gianluca Vannuccini, Responsabile del Servizio Sviluppo Infrastrutture Tecnologiche, Comune di Firenze
- Social Innovation Lab (LIS): Open/Big Data - Aline Pennisi, Ministero dell'economia e delle finanze, OpenCoesione
- Social Innovation Lab (LIS): Smart City - Giacomo Fioroni, IT project manager per il Comune di Trento
- Event program
- Streaming of the event
- How traveling is changing. Its organization, experience and narrative - Roberta Milano, co-founder BTO Educational
- Social Networks: the networks that are changing the rules - Mirko Lalli, Digital Media & Social Media strategist
- Storytravelling: narrative between tradition and innovation - Mafe De Baggis, Creative & UX director, co-founder presso Pleens
- Travel, Social Networks & Images. Best practice, case history, tricks & t(r)ips - Gianluca Diegoli, (Digital) Marketing Manager
- The phenomenon of the ‘local contact’: not a guide, not a companion, but definitely influential - Mafe De Baggis, Creative & UX director, co-founder by Pleens & Filippo Pretolani aka Gallizio, Founder, Gallizio Editore, co-founder by Pleens
- Reactable - Mathieu Bosi, Reactable Systems R&D / PhD student, Music Technology Group, Barcelona, Spain
Twitter hashtags to keep the discussion alive: #ICTDays2013 & #TravelNEXT
Physical and digital spaces for collaboration. Open Design dynamics within MUSE FabLab - Massimo Menichinelli, producer, ricercatore e docente presso la Aalto University (Helsinki)